Shetland Tee Ball, Shetland Coach Pitch and Pinto Division Teams are provided uniforms by the league (the cost is included in your individual player fee.) The individual uniform package includes: player jersey with number, 3/4 sleeve practice shirt, socks and signature SFYBL black baseball cap.
- The Head Coach/Team Manager per team will receive information on how to place the initial order.
- In the meantime, you should collect the size(s) of your players and a preferred jersey number they may want.
- You will have until 01.07.2024 to place your team's initial* order.
- The uniforms will ALL be delivered to the person that placed the order. It takes a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Expect to receive your team's uniforms in mid February. Just in time to wear to Opening Day, February 24, 2024
- If you add players after the initial order, contact your Division Commissioner for the link to add uniforms. Additional uniform orders may not arrive in time for Opening Ceremony, February 24, 2024- depending on when orders are placed.
- Uniforms are completed by wearing the same color baseball pants, we recommend you connect with your team to select their pants color. Each player purchases their own pants.
Mustang, Bronco, and Pony Division Teams must purchase their own uniforms. Each player must be outfitted with their numbered jersey/shirt. Each player must have a unique number. Uniforms are completed by same color baseball pants and baseball caps.
- Teams may use the same vendor used by SFYBL.
- A link will be provided on 12.20.2023. Deadline 01.07.2024.
- The Head Coach/Team Manager will receive information on how to place/pay for your independent order with the league uniform vendor.
- All of our vendor uniforms automatically will have the league patch sewn on the left sleeve.
- You may also order custom uniforms from our vendor or any other vendor you wish to work with. (see below)
- If you add players after the initial order, contact your Division Commissioner for the link to add uniforms. Additional uniform orders may not arrive in time for Opening Ceremony, February 24, 2024.
2024 ADD-ON LINKS
Teams may also use other uniform vendors, however, your uniforms must include the SFYBL patch on the left sleeve. These patches (which can be sewn or ironed on) are provided by SFYBL for the number of players with paid registrations. If your team will be using an independent uniform provider/vendor, kindly fill out this form.This information is needed so we can make patches available for your team to pick up. SFYBL patch(es) will be handed out at the Opening Day Ceremony, Saturday February 24, 2024.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your Division Commissioner(s).