It’s time to get your team rosters organized for the 2017 Spring Baseball Season. Teams shall consist of at least 11 and no more than 16 players. Important dates are below. The SFYBL spring season runs through March, April and May.
For complete details about how to register as a team or as an individual, click on the Registration tab above.
November 3rd (Thur) – Mandatory Coaches Q&A at County Fair Building
6:00pm-7:00pm – Shetland & Pinto Divisions
7:30pm-8:30pm – Mustang, Bronco & Pony Divisions
November 12th (Sat) – Team and Individual Registration at County Fair Building
10:00am-2:00pm – All Divisions
November 16th (Wed) – Team and Individual Registration at County Fair Building
6:00pm-8:00pm – All Divisions
UMPIRE RECRUITING – SFYBL is recruiting umpires for the spring season
– SFYBL provides free training from the Northern California Umpires Association (NCUA)
– Pay ranges from $25-$35 per game depending on division level of play
– Umpires needed for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday games in SF
– Free training session to be held in February
– Fill out the Umpire Registration Form located under the Umpires Tab above and send email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org